● The guided tour will begin from Randle, WA.
● Suggested donation – $50 per family (or $15 each). We will be looking for a total minimum donation of $150, i.e. 3 families.
● The car tour will visit Bear Meadow, Miner’s Car, Meta Lake, Harmony Trail, and Windy Ridge Observatory.
● The tour also includes a fairly strenuous 2 hour hike from Harmony Trail to Spirit Lake. This walk is 1 mile long, and descends 600 feet. On the return you will walk 1 mile and climb 600 feet. But the views are worth it!
● Meet in large parking lot at junction of 131 and SR 12, just behind Bear Country Espresso, no later than 9:30 am.
● If returning through Randle, you should be back in Randle for about 4:15 pm.
Please register by contacting us in advance.
Download the tour schedule below: